Friday, September 30, 2005

Update on Jordan

Well, folks, it worked. Jordan is home. You can read about it here. The one thing she doesn't put in there though, that she told me about in an email is that the reason the mom turned herself in is because she saw something about this on the computer, and then saw herself on TV. So, the massive saturation of this story flushed her out! YAY!

Oh, and by the way, if you sent out email alerts or posted on your blog, please update, as we really wouldn't want to see this on Snopes.com in 5 years or so! LOL (I stole that funny from Kim's email!) Thanks so much all!

5 comments:

sandegaye said...

Miracles still happen! So happy to hear about Jordan..

Butchy said...

That's right, Sande, they sure do. :-) Now, if I could get in gear and post, it would be a true miracle! *snickering* Not really, but it sure would make Scott the Snot happy! LMAO

carpediemtomorrow said...

nothing makes me happy, although Jordan being re-united with his family sure comes close!

Kim said...

you are all so sweet. Could you post though?

Butchy said...

Sorry Kim, I will do my best to post. I am really dealing with some major stuff myself, and everytime I try to write something on here, I just get completely overwhelmed.