Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fuck Off, Troll!

Ok, it seems I have acquired a troll. I know who it is, but I refuse to give the ass any more attention and I certainly won't give him any traffic by mentioning the asses name. I am just going to say a couple of things to the ugly fucker; first of all, FUCK OFF! Second of all, you can keep putting your asshole comments here all you want, and I will keep deleting them. You will not exist in my world. If I had a way to keep you away from my blog altogether, I would. But, I don't, so this will have to do. And oh yeah, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to apologize to everyone else. I will get back to regular posts soon!

9 comments:

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butchy said...

Yes, Cassidy, one and the same. A true jerk. Thanks for visiting!

Tricorum Satisdee said...

You know, you could also look at this in a positive way to make it seem better. I mean, if you've actually required a TROLL, that means you're moving up in the blog world! See? I make it all better for you!

Butchy said...

I agree with Cassidy, Queenie, good point! I mean, he also visited Cassidy's blog and left a nasty comment, and her blog is awesome! So, there ya go! LOL

Cassidy, OMG, that is too freaking funny! It wouldn't surprise me in the least!

carpediemtomorrow said...

Just catching up your posts and life! Sorry to hear about the impending surgery, I am sure you'll be fine. Perhaps the grumpy old troll could sit in with you and scare the shit out of the surgeons to make sure all goes well!!
Good to see you back.

Burfica said...

OMG I am such a major bad friend. I just realized I hadn't been here before.

Well I'm remedying (is that a word??) that right now.

Now you will never get rid of me. hehehehehehe

Butchy said...

LOL Burf! Not like you have been missing much! Did you notice the date on the last post??? LMAO I am trying to work up to blogging again.

Kat said...

Sweetie-Lover....is it time to creat a new blog?

The troll has f'd off....

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....