Friday, August 05, 2005

Busier than a One-armed Paper Hanger

And that subject just about says it all! LOL Kat just started a new job, my mom just had knee surgery, and we just had to have our 5 month old kitten in to get his balls cut. There's more, but those are the big things. So, needless to say, I have been a little overwhelmed, and that is part of the reason I haven't been posting.

The other reason is that I have found that I have become a comment whore, I love getting people's thoughts on my posts. BUT, it takes forever to get them. The longer I let a post sit there, the more comments I get. If I post everyday, or closer to that than I am now, I don't get any! So, what am I supposed to do???? LOL Oy!

Oh yeah, another thing I did was Kat and I went and had lunch last week with a friend of mine who haven't seen in 18 years, since graduation, and her family. We had SUCH a blast! She has really changed a lot! Both in looks and personality. And all for the better, too. She has an incredible husband and fantastically behaved kids! It was really fun to see her. It's too bad they live like 6-8 hours away from here. Now that we have reconnected, I wish we could spend a lot more time together! Oh, well!

I really need to get busy and gets apps in for school soon, and financial aid. I really want and need to get back to school this fall. I want to finish my certification as a sign language interpreter and then start doing something I LOVE that won't destroy my body, like the work I have done for most of the last 16 years. Hopefully I can conquer my procrastination gene!

2 comments:

Tricorum Satisdee said...

So good to see you're feeling a wee better! Keep your chin up, and keep those posts coming!

carpediemtomorrow said...

Glad you're back.....one comment a post from now on!