Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Change May Be in Order

I am at a loss. I wanted this blog to be able to explore this journey of self-examination in detail, and really to be fairly serious. But, I am finding I am jealous of all these great people who have such great, funny blogs that everyone loves. Mine bores people to tears or worse, doesn't even interest anyone at all. Yes, I know, I should do it just for me, but there is truly something about having blog fans. I have watched Kat's blog grow and her list of fans grow and grow and grow. So, what to do? Do I just start writing about funny things? Do I stay the course I started? Or do I maybe find a balance between the two? I don't know.......I just don't know. Yargh! I wish I DID know!

8 comments:

Kat said...

Yargh! I love that expression.....I think I'm gonna start using it when I'm frustrated. Yargh....sounds like it should be followed by "matey".....very piratey.

BooBoo, you just need to relax and be yourself. Whatever mood you're in at the moment will be the mood of your post. It's you, only in text.

Tricorum Satisdee said...

Hey, I was looking forward to serious! I read your blog all the time, and I think you're doing fine. To truly observe your own thought process changing, you don't just have to write down the uber-serious stuff. Anything that comes into your head can later be read as "introspective".
I think you're doing a great job, funny or not.

carpediemtomorrow said...

you and me both!

carpediemtomorrow said...

Blogmarked you if that's ok, I probably should have asked first!
Thanks for the vote of Confidence.

Butchy said...

Of course that is alright, Scott! It is much appreciated and the favor will be reciprocated! I love your blog, in case my post today didn't say it clearly enough! LOL

carpediemtomorrow said...

I hadn't seen it at the time! Duty called! Thankyou so much for the very kind comments on your post.
I don't know what to say, except that I had to let the blogging world and his dog know about this and to say I enjoy your blog is an understatement.
I have noticed that you use a few of the English spellings, are you an expat?

Eric said...

Yargh! I just stopped by and wanted to say that I think your blog is great.

Butchy said...

Eric, thank you so much! I will be checking your blog out too!